• 12 ft long x 8 ft wide x 3.5 ft tall
• 4 pick up trucks of Debris
A 10 yard dumpster is able to hold material up to 10 cubic yards. to break it down, that is approximately 4 pick-up truck loads of waste. Uses for a 10 yard dumpster rental range from clearing out a one car garage to small updates to the interior of a home. Also offered are 10 yard dumpster heavy boxes which hold up to 10 tons of concrete in one pull, where the regular 10 yard dumpsters typically only come with a 1-2 ton limit included in the price.
* dimensions may vary
Is A 10 Yard Dumpster The Right Size For Your Project ?
A 10 yard dumpster is one of the smaller sized roll off dumpsters for rent. A 10 yard dumpster is perfect for tighter spaces and smallest trash loads. A ten yard dumpster is a good size dumpster for a 1 car garage, shed or small basement cleanout. The 10 yaed dumpster are designed for removal of debris from small construction projects or the removal of heavy, difficult to load materials like concrete (notify dispatch of concrete load).
These dumpster are commonly used for:
•Clean fill (concrete, dirt, rock)
•Small construction projects
•Small Bathroom remodel
•Smaller roof replacement
Once you’ve ordered your 10 Yard Dumpster Rental, here are few tips to make sure your delivery goes smooth:
- Move cars or any other obstruction that would prevent the truck from getting access to the driveway or property.
- Look up: be sure the area Is clear of low hanging wires and branches.
- Don’t wait: dumpster deliveries are based on the most fuel-efficient routes, so your dumpster can arrive at any time throughout the day.
- Be mindful: keep In mind your approved materials and bin’s weight limit.
Renting a Dumpster is easy when you work with Prime Dumpster.
• 12 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide x 3.5 Feet Tall
• The 10 Yard can hold approximately 4 Pickup loads of debris.
• 16 Feet Long x 7.5 Feet Wide x 4.5 Feet Tall
• The 15 Yard can hold approximately 6 Pickup loads of debris.
• 22 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide x 4 Feet Tall
• The 20 Yard can hold approximately 8 Pickup loads of debris.
• 22 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide x 6 Feet Tall
• The 30 Yard can hold approximately 14 Pickup loads of debris.
• 22 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide, x 8 Feet Tall
• The 40 Yard can hold approximately 16 Pickup loads of debris.
The dimensions are 12' ft long x 8' ft wide x 3.5' ft tall
The dimensions are 22' ft long x 8' ft wide x 4' ft tall
The dimensions are 22' ft long x 8' ft wide x 6' ft tall
The dimensions are 22' ft long x 8' ft wide x 8' ft tall
Contact us today for your no obligation quote on your next construction project or event.