• 22 ft long x 8 ft wide x 4 ft tall
• 8 pick up trucks of Debris
If you’re planning a major home renovation or commercial construction project, then you’ll need to rent a dumpster. the best size dumpster depends on the type and amount of debris that will be generated during your remodel. If your project requires more than just usual amounts of trash removal, consider renting a larger sized container like a 20 yard roll off unit .A 20 yard receptacle can hold up to 20 cubic yards of garbage – with enough space for large construction projects! With four foot side walls, this medium – sized rental container provides ample room for loading bulky items such as furniture or appliances while keeping them protected from weather elements and pests..
* dimensions may vary
Is A 15 Yard Dumpster The Right Size For Your Project ?
A 20 yard dumpster is our medium roll-off available and can hold a considerable amount of debris. This open top dumpster size is a good option for a kitchen or bathroom remodel project. Our standard dimensions for a 20-yard are 22 ft long, 8 ft wide, and 4.5 ft tall.
These dumpster are commonly used for:
• Medium construction projects
• Garage cleanouts
• Small construction projects
• Remodeling projects
• Room renovations
• Roof replacement
Once you’ve ordered your 15 Yard Dumpster Rental, here are few tips to make sure your delivery goes smooth:
- Move cars or any other obstruction that would prevent the truck from getting access to the driveway or property.
- Look up: be sure the area Is clear of low hanging wires and branches.
- Don’t wait: dumpster deliveries are based on the most fuel-efficient routes, so your dumpster can arrive at any time throughout the day.
- Be mindful: keep In mind your approved materials and bin’s weight limit.
Renting a Dumpster is easy when you work with Prime Dumpster.
• 12 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide x 3.5 Feet Tall
• The 10 Yard can hold approximately 4 Pickup loads of debris.
• 16 Feet Long x 7.5 Feet Wide x 4.5 Feet Tall
• The 15 Yard can hold approximately 6 Pickup loads of debris.
• 22 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide x 4 Feet Tall
• The 20 Yard can hold approximately 8 Pickup loads of debris.
• 22 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide x 6 Feet Tall
• The 30 Yard can hold approximately 14 Pickup loads of debris.
• 22 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide, x 8 Feet Tall
• The 40 Yard can hold approximately 16 Pickup loads of debris.
The dimensions are 12' ft long x 8' ft wide x 3.5' ft tall
The dimensions are 22' ft long x 8' ft wide x 4' ft tall
The dimensions are 22' ft long x 8' ft wide x 6' ft tall
The dimensions are 22' ft long x 8' ft wide x 8' ft tall