• 22 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide x 8 Feet Tall
• 14 pick up trucks of debris
The largest dumpster we offer is a 40-yard container. the eight-foot-tall sides make it difficult to dispose of junk on residential properties so you will see this dumpster size at commercial construction sites where the maximum amount of volume is needed for waste management. this is deal for getting rid of large amounts of debris through renovations or new builds.
* dimensions may vary
Is A 40 Yard Dumpster The Right Size For Your Project ?
A 40 yard dumpster is the largest size available. they are ideal for larger cleanouts, large construction and remodeling. our standard dimensions for a 40-yard are 22 ft long, 8 ft wide, and 8 ft tall.
These dumpster are commonly used for:
• Construction projects
• Commercial and Industrial Projects
• New home builds
• Large amounts of debris and trash
• Large Commercial construction sites
• Large events
Once you’ve ordered your 40 Yard Dumpster Rental, here are few tips to make sure your delivery goes smooth:
- Move cars or any other obstruction that would prevent the truck from getting access to the driveway or property.
- Look up: be sure the area Is clear of low hanging wires and branches.
- Don’t wait: dumpster deliveries are based on the most fuel-efficient routes, so your dumpster can arrive at any time throughout the day.
- Be mindful: keep In mind your approved materials and bin’s weight limit.
Renting a Dumpster is easy when you work with Prime Dumpster.
• 12 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide x 3.5 Feet Tall
• The 10 Yard can hold approximately 4 Pickup loads of debris.
• 16 Feet Long x 7.5 Feet Wide x 4.5 Feet Tall
• The 15 Yard can hold approximately 6 Pickup loads of debris.
• 22 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide x 4 Feet Tall
• The 20 Yard can hold approximately 8 Pickup loads of debris.
• 22 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide x 6 Feet Tall
• The 30 Yard can hold approximately 14 Pickup loads of debris.
• 22 Feet Long x 8 Feet Wide, x 8 Feet Tall
• The 40 Yard can hold approximately 16 Pickup loads of debris.
The dimensions are 12' ft long x 8' ft wide x 3.5' ft tall
The dimensions are 22' ft long x 8' ft wide x 4' ft tall
The dimensions are 22' ft long x 8' ft wide x 6' ft tall
The dimensions are 22' ft long x 8' ft wide x 8' ft tall